App downloads are a centerpiece of owning an iOS device, but with each app comes a whole load of unwanted data and memory use. PhoneClean is an app for PC and Mac that helps you sweep out unused apps from your device, along with unwanted caches, cookies, messages and attachments, crash logs, and media files. It can also clean up your browsing history for speedier web surfing, and fix corrupt or partially synced files, such as music and video. As a safety net, PhoneClean backs up everything on your phone before every clearout, and if you have jailbroken your device, you can shrink the apps you want to keep by losing inessential components.
- Finds and removes hidden temp, cookie, and cache files (temporarily incompatible with iOS 8.3)
- Deletes private SMS, iMessage, MMS, as well as the associated pictures, audio and videos
- Cleans up all your internet browsing history
- Removes discarded emails and attachments for webmail
- Gets rid of useless app crash logs and system notifications
- Fixes corrupt and partially synced music, video, and other media files to make them playable
- Removes unwanted apps, photos, outdated Notes, and Calendar events
- Shrinks app sizes by removing all unnecessary files (for jailbroken devices)
- Creates full backups prior to any cleaning action
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.