Hisgadget via Amazon is offering the iClever Himbox HB01 Bluetooth 4.0 Hands-Free Car Kit with Dual USB Car Charger for $29.99, but code 3ELYG3IQ will drop your total to $24.99. It ships free for Prime members or on orders of $35 or more. That’s $5+ under the regular price and the best we can find on this model.
- Multi-Point Access; Built-in microphone and built-in high performance stereo audio codec
- Echo and noise cancelling technology supply a more clear call quality
- Free Dual USB car charger included, capable of charging two devices simultaneously
- Magnetic base is more easily detachable from the controller compared with sticky base
- Provide a simple hands-free solution for answering and receiving phone calls and streaming music
- Music player controls – Play, Pause, Previous song, Next song; Talking controls: Answer and reject calls, private call is available
- The latest Bluetooth 4.0 (fully backward compatible)
It has received a 4.3/5 star rating from nearly 700 Amazon customers and is the best selling car speakerphone adapter of its kind. While not as highly rated, if you’re looking for something even less expensive the Soundbot kit is only $18 Prime shipped.
More on the iClever Himbox:
According to the WIRECUTTER (Jan 9, 2015), iClever Himbox HB01 kit wins the competition because of its superb audio quality (as good as, or better than, the rest of the competition) and mic performance, if your vehicle has a auxiliary input. And unlike competitors, which tend to be hardwired into their power supplies or lack auto-connect features, Himbox can be used with any USB power source.
This iClever Himbox Bluetooth car kit is developed for easy installation in motor vehicles to enable hands-free operation. With this kit, you can use the car stereo system to relish the music saved in your cellphone and answer incoming calls without having to pick up your phone. As a big bonus, this car kit is equipped with dual USB ports car charger, so while it is working you can have a digital device juiced up.
Other Features: – Auto-connect with last paired device – Can also be used as a Bluetooth receiver to enable ordinary loudspeakers with Bluetooth functionality.(Powered via USB port) – Automatically calls back the last outgoing call when control button is quickly pressed twice – Activates Siri when control button is pressed for 1~2 seconds; Note: some times you will need to press the control button twice (short-press to wake it up and then long-press for 1~2 seconds)