This sleekly designed bracelet can keep going all week on a single charge, and has a clutter-free touchscreen behind ion-hardened glass. During daylight hours, it records your step count, the distance you cover, the calories you burn and the total time you spend moving around. This data can be viewed on your phone, and you can set yourself personal goals. At night, the Fusion tracks your movements to measure not only how long you sleep, but how soundly you do so. It can also wake you up in the morning with a vibrating alarm, and you can see incoming phone notifications on the bracelet’s screen. You get three colors of strap in the box, too.
- Track steps taken, calories burned, distance traveled and active minutes
- Track sleep quality and duration
- Wake up to its vibrating alarm
- Receive text messages, emails, incoming calls, weather notifications, and more
- Wear it through thick and thin; made of ion-hardened glass for protection and durability
- Choose between 3 band colors for a touch of style
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links