In today’s best game/app deals, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering Dragon Age Inquisition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for $29.99. It ships free for Prime members (free trial) or on orders of $35 or more. Originally listed at $60, and generally going for around $40 when it goes on sale, this is the best price we have seen on the 2014 game of the year.
Freely explore a diverse, visually stunning, and immersive living world…Change the World: Your actions and choices will shape a multitude of story outcomes along with the tangible, physical aspects of the world itself.
Wii U gamers will find the Yoshi Woolly World pre-order for $49.99 shipped (Reg. $60, best we can find) today on Amazon with a fall 2015 release date, and Game of Thrones A Telltale Game Series Episode 1: Iron from Ice is a free download right now (Reg. $5) on PlayStation Network and the Xbox marketplace.
Below you’ll find 20% off iTunes gift cards or BOGO 30% off at Target w/ email delivery, and the rest of today’s best Mac/iOS deals including 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet: $35 (Reg. $50), Trine: $2 (Reg. $10), ReadKit: $5 (Reg. $10) and massive Disney sale on apps and more:
Ongoing game deals/promotions:
- App Store Free App of the Week: Slayin endless RPG goes free for the first time ($1 value)
- 12-month PlayStation Plus memberships $39.99 shipped (Reg. $60)
- The ad-free version of Trivia Crack goes free as IGN’s iOS Game of the Month (Reg. $3)
- E3 2015: Microsoft – new hardware, 360 backwards compatibility + Halo 5, more
- E3 2015: Xbox Live Gold Members can enjoy EA Access for free this week
- E3 2015: Sony – The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy VII remake, Uncharted 4, more
- E3 2015: Bethesda – real life Pip Boy for iPhone, Dishonored 2, Doom, more
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Today’s Top iOS/Mac sales:
Mac: 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet: $35 (Reg. $50)
Mac: Trine: $2 (Reg. $10)
Mac: ReadKit: $5 (Reg. $10)
Disney iOS sale:
iOS Universal: Pocket Lists – Checklists & Reminders: FREE (Reg. $5) iOS Universal: Block vs Block: FREE (Reg. $3) iOS Universal: Buff Knight – RPG Runner: FREE (Reg. $1) iOS Universal: WebSSH Pro – SSH / Terminal / Shell: FREE (Reg. $5)
iPhone: MegaWeather – Detailed Weather Forecast, Widget and Temperature on the Icon Badge.: FREE (Reg. $3)
iPad: Net Master HD – IT Tools & LAN Scanner: FREE (Reg. $7) iPad: My Sketch Paper – Write, Paint on Notebook: FREE (Reg. $2) iPad: Sketch Painter – Painting, Drawing, Sketching Illustrations on Unlimited Size Canvas with free Paint Brush: FREE (Reg. $1)
iPad: Sentinels of the Multiverse: $5 (Reg. $10) iPad: Contacts Journal CRM – Professional Relationships Manager for Customers, Clients and Sales (iPad edition): $10 (Reg. $20) iPad: Air Sketch: Interactive Whiteboard and Wireless Presentations: $5 (Reg. $10)
More Deals Still Alive:
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for $39.99 shipped (Reg. $45+)
- Bloodborne back down to $39.99 shipped (Reg. $60)
- Kirby & The Rainbow Curse for $29.99 Prime shipped (Reg. $40)
- Rocksmith 2014 Edition on PS4/Xbox One for $39.99 shipped (Reg. $50+)
- Far Cry 4 is back down to $29.99 Prime shipped
- The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Hardcover $17.08 Prime shipped (Reg. $20+)
- Minecraft: Blockopedia Hardcover book $22.98 Prime shipped (Reg. $35)
App Store Free App of the Week: Slayin endless RPG goes free for the first time ($1 value)
iOS Universal: Tengami: $3 (Reg. $5)
Mac: Tweetbot for Twitter: $13 (Reg. $20)
Mac: Trine 2 for Mac: $3 (Reg. $15)
Korg iOS Sale:
iPad: KORG iELECTRIBE: $10 (Reg. $20) iPad: KORG iELECTRIBE Gorillaz Edition: $10 (Reg. $20) iPad: KORG Gadget: $30 (Reg. $40) iPad: KORG iMS-20: $20 (Reg. $30) iPad: KORG iPolysix: $20 (Reg. $30) iOS Universal: KORG iKaossilator: $10 (Reg. $20)
The Steam Summer Sale is in full swing right now offering a massive selection of discounted Mac/PC titles. Everyday a new batch of 15 titles or so gets featured and put on sale, along with a series of flash sales that flip out every 12 hours.
Amazon’s digital PC game sale is now in full swing. We are seeing a ton of deals across the board from newer titles like Battlefield Hardline all the back to the classics. The deals end at varying times starting on June 4th.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.