Nintendo’s E3 2015 digital event has now wrapped up and we’ll have all the details coming shortly. But there was one thing that was tucked away in all the excitement. Nintendo is offering a number of notable prices on digital downloads of Wii U games and 3DS titles. Just about all of the offerings beat out the best physical prices we can find, outside of Mario Tennis Open on 3DS for $27.99, which can be had on Amazon for less. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Mario Party 10 for Wii U are at the lowest price we’ve seen. Down below you’ll find a list of the best deals, with price comparisons to the lowest physical listings we can find. If you must have the physical versions, then head over to our current games roundup for some deep deals on Wii U titles.
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker $28 (Reg. $41+)
- Mario Party 10 $35 (Reg. $40+)
- New Super Mario Bros. U $42 (Reg. $40+)
- Super Mario 3D World $42 (Reg. $48)
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team $26 (Reg. $40)
- Mario Golf: World Tour $21 (Reg. $27)
- Super Mario 3D Land $21 (Reg. $30)