Update (6/24 2:08pm):
- Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition in stock on Amazon! Go Quick!
- PayPal, one of our favorite gift card distributors, is offering $50 Sony Playstation Store Gift Cards for only $45 with free email delivery (10% in savings).
In today’s best game/app deals, both Xbox and PlayStation gamers can grab the New 52 Skins Pack for Batman Arkham Knight for free on Xbox live and PSN right now. They contain 3 additional constumes for Batman, Nightwing and Robin. We still have the recently released game for $49.99 shipped just one day after release courtesy of eBay. And today, Newegg is offering the PlayStation 4 Batman: Arkham Knight Bundle with a free pair of Sony Silver wireless headphones for $399.99 shipped ($440 value).
You’ll also find Watch Dogs on Xbox One for $9.99 shipped via the Microsoft Store (Reg. $20+). In case you missed it recently, Microsoft has a new limited edition Forza 6 Xbox One, Sony has a new 1TB console on the way, GameStop launched a vintage retro game store and watch this guy beat Super Mario World blindfolded in 23 minutes.
Ongoing game deals/promotions:
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition pre-order $40 w/ $10 GC (Reg. $40)
- Nintendo Wii U: Super Mario 3D World/Nintendo Land $259.99 shipped (Reg. $300)
- Microsoft’s free game promo: full break down of all the best deals currently available
- Rare Replay for Xbox One pre-order $30 w/ $10 GC (Reg. $30)
- Logitech G430 Gaming Headset w/ $40 Steam GC $79.99
- Logitech G502 Gaming Mouse w/ $40 Steam GC $79.99
- Yoshi Woolly World pre-order for $49.99 shipped (Reg. $60)
- App Store Free App of the Week: Warhammer Snotling Fling ($4 value)
- The ad-free version of Trivia Crack goes free as IGN’s iOS Game of the Month (Reg. $3)
Today’s Top iOS/Mac sales:
iOS Universal: Hitman GO: $2 (Reg. $5)
iOS Universal: Alto’s Adventure: $1 (Reg. $2)
iOS Universal: Vintique: FREE (Reg. $1)
iOS Universal: Six Things: FREE (Reg. $2)
iOS Universal: Downhill Supreme: FREE (Reg. $1)
iOS Universal: Circles Memory Game: FREE (Reg. $1)
iOS Universal: Lumen Trails Daily Planner – Omni Tracker for Exercise, Food, Time and Money: FREE (Reg. $20)
iOS Universal: Lumin: FREE (Reg. $1)
iOS Universal: Little Builders – Truck, Crane & Digger for Kids: FREE (Reg. $3)
iOS Universal: Wind Up Robots: FREE (Reg. $1)
iOS Universal: Lingvo Dictionary – Translator for 27 languages + English thesaurus + Translate from Photo + Learn words with flash cards: $1 (Reg. $6)
iOS Universal: SoundVine Pro – For Funniest Vine & YouTube Sounds: $1 (Reg. $2)
iOS Universal: IMPOSSIBLE ROAD: $1 (Reg. $2)
iOS Universal: Wake Alarm Clock: $1 (Reg. $3)
iOS Universal: Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities: $3 (Reg. $6)
iOS Universal: Slice Fractions: $1 (Reg. $4)
iOS Universal: Capo touch – Slow down and detect chords in your music: $5 (Reg. $10)
iOS Universal: European painting HD: $1 (Reg. $2)
iPhone: Checkmark 2: $2 (Reg. $5)
iPad: Tesla Wars HD: FREE (Reg. $1)
Mac: RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum: $7 (Reg. $20)
More Deals Still Alive:
App Store sale – Amazing Fantasy Games at least 50% off: Badlands $2, Oceanhorn $4, Limbo $2, more
Mac: Batman Arkham Asylum: $5 (Reg. $20)
Mac: Batman Arkham City GOTY: $5 (Reg. $20)
Mac: Tweetbot for Twitter: $13 (Reg. $20)
iOS Universal: Marvel Pinball: FREE (Reg. $1)
iOS Universal: Hatchi – A retro virtual pet: FREE (Reg. $1) – w/ Apple Watch App for iPhone
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for $39.99 shipped (Reg. $45+)
Bloodborne back down to $39.99 shipped (Reg. $60)
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Hardcover $17.08 Prime shipped (Reg. $20+)
Minecraft: Blockopedia Hardcover book $22.98 Prime shipped (Reg. $35)
App Store Free App of the Week: Warhammer Snotling Fling ($4 value)
In celebration of E3 2015, Bethesda, Bioware and Sony are offering up to 20% off a wide selection of gaming merchandise. While there is some other options, it appears to be mostly on apparel and things of that nature. Don’t forget about the E3 game sales from, Sony and Microsoft, along with rare deals from Nintendo on the e-Shop.
The Steam Summer Sale is in full swing right now offering a massive selection of discounted Mac/PC titles. Everyday a new batch of 15 titles or so gets featured and put on sale, along with a series of flash sales that flip out every 12 hours.
Amazon’s digital PC game sale is now in full swing. We are seeing a ton of deals across the board from newer titles like Battlefield Hardline all the back to the classics. The deals end at varying times starting on June 4th.
- Limited ed. PS4 accessories celebrates PlayStation’s 20th Anniversary once again
- E3 2015: Microsoft – new hardware, 360 backwards compatibility + Halo 5, more
- E3 2015: Xbox Live Gold Members can enjoy EA Access for free this week
- E3 2015: Sony – The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy VII remake, Uncharted 4, more
- E3 2015: Bethesda – real life Pip Boy for iPhone, Dishonored 2, Doom, more
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links