They feature a patented sport clip to keep them in your ears during rigorous activities, noise isolation, in-line mic/remote for iOS devices and a have sweat-proof/washable design. This set has a 3.8/5 star rating from over 300 Amazon customers.
Next up, Adorama has the Beyerdynamic T51i Portable Headphones in Silver/Black for $199.99 shipped. That’s about $100 under the original listing, $82 below Amazon, and the best we can find. They still fetch $300 at most trusted retailers.
Designed specifically for your iOS devices, they have a 3 button Apple remote/mic, Tesla technology with noise isolation, swiveling ear cups, and come with a nylon carrying case, 1/4-inch jack adaptor, In-flight adaptor and more. They sit with a 4.3/5 star rating from nearly 50 Amazon customers:
- JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones $110 (Reg. $170) | Amazon
- Sennheiser HD439 Over-Ear Headphones $40 (Reg. $60) w/ code EMCATPA69 | Newegg
- JBL J55A On-Ear Headphones $19 (Reg. $38) | Newegg
- Jabra Revo Stereo Headphones (refurb) $35 (Orig. $100+) | Groupon
- Jabra’s new in-ear Bluetooth headphones track 40 exercises, coach you along
- Kokoon’s EEG Bluetooth headphones track brain voltage
- V-MODA’s new 3D precious metal headphones cost more than Apple Watch Edition
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.