The launch of iOS 9 is just around the corner, but there is still time to become a full-fledged app developer. The iOS 9 Swift Coding Course teaches Apple’s coding language from scratch, and it is currently $59 over at 9to5Toys Specials.
You don’t need any experience with coding to take this course, as the tuition starts at the shallow end of Swift. However, you soon make progress, learning your way around Apple’s Xcode app and the features of iOS 9. You can then move on to iCloud integration, setting up notifications, and using the new stackView and AVAudioRecorder classes.
The format is step-by-step video instruction, followed by an assignment to test out your new skills. All together, there are ten functioning apps to build. This process not only hardwires the newly acquired skills into your brain, but it also gives you a nice portfolio. In total, the course amounts to 35 hours of content.
- Dive into the details of building apps for iOS 9 with 35 hours of video
- Be one of the first to build apps for iOS 9 and dominate the App Store’s top downloads
- Become proficient in Swift and Xcode
- Create an iCloud app
- Set up push notifications for your app
- Work with iOS 9 classes like stackView and AVAudioRecorder
- Implement Swift code in unique ways
- Follow the easy to understand step-by-step format
You can currently get 80% off this exclusive course – add to cart now.