- Lightning cable with small connector head fits all cases
- Lightning To Usb Cable Flexible strain relief tested to withstand excessive bending
- iPhone 6 Cable Copper mesh interior keeps wires intact & in place
- Lightining Cable Charger retains its shape for longer lasting usability
- Compatible with iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPod nano 7th generation, iPad Air, iPad mini 2/mini 3, and iPad 4th generation
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Update (7/29 5:20pm):
It looks like the black and silver iOrange cables are back in stock. Grab ’em while you can. Every Boutique via Amazon is offering the iOrange-E 6.6-foot Lightning cable with LED status indicator for $11.99 Prime shipped when using code L2OUQ59X at checkout. That’s $4 under the usual listing and the best we can find. Features include:
- Built-in LED status indicator, glows red while charging and glows green once it was going to fully charged or the current lower than 700mAh.
- Flat design, tangle free, and is not easily knot and convenient to carry, with the high quality aluminum housing connectors, feeling sturdy, durable and elegant.
AnkerDirect via Amazon is offering its white 3-foot Lightning to USB Cable for $7.99, but discount code APYLLVJN will drop the total to $5.99 with free shipping. That’s nearly half the original listing, $2 under Amazon’s basic 3-footer and the best we can currently find on a Lightning cable from a trusted retailer.
While it may not light up or come with a MagSafe connection, it is an Apple-certified MFi cable compatible with just about all your iOS devices. It features a heat resistant connector and a 4000+ bend lifespan which is “several times longer than standard cables.”
This cable has a 4.5/5 star rating from nearly 7,500 Amazon customers.