PUMA is currently running its Private Sale, offering up to 75% off clothes and shoes for men, women and kids. It’s back-to-school time and this is the promotion that will ensure that everyone will be looking good for the first day. Free shipping is available on orders of $75+.
Be certain that you are looking fresh with a new pair of PUMA kicks. They have something for everyone with classic styling and bright colors. Our favorite pair of shoes come way of Ferrari’s partnership with PUMA: the Pedale Grid for men are available in multiple colors for $60. These shoes regularly go for $100. You’ll be impressing everyone with the Ferrari styling and classic colors.
More favorites for Men from PUMA:
- Archive Logo Hoodie (multiple colors): $32 (Orig. $80)
- Half-zip Running Top (multiple colors) $26 (Orig. $65)
- Road Map Golf Polo Shirt (black/green): $38 (Reg. $75)
- T7 Track Jacket (multiple colors): $33 (Reg. $65)
- El Alta Suede Sneakers: $36 (Reg. $60)
- Grade Backpack: $33 (Reg. $65)
Other current fashion promotions:
- Banana Republic takes an extra 50% off already discounted sale styles w/ code BRFIFTY
- J.Crew offers 50-75% off final sale styles w/ code YAYSALE
- PacSun has 20% off sitewide w/ code 20OFFSITEWIDE
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.