Sling TV is offering new subscribers a $50 Best Buy credit towards eligible streaming media players when signing up for three months of service. This deal will net you significant savings or completely cover many popular devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV or Stick, Google Nexus Player and Xbox One. Full Terms and Conditions below.
Sling TV has made quite a splash since it was announced at the beginning of the year and has since added different channel packages such as HBO over the last six months. This new service is a solid alternative for those looking to cut down on expensive cable bills. At $20 a month plus a heavily discounted or free streaming media player, now is the time to check it out.
Here are the instructions for redeeming this offer:
- Visit this page
- Select the Best Buy $50 device offer in the lower right hand corner
- Sign-up for three months of pre-paid Sling TV service for $59.97
- Your $50 promotional code will arrive via email, note: only available for redemption in-store
More Sling TV Coverage from 9to5Toys:
- Sling TV is now available with free 7-day trial, details on new channel availability
- Sling TV hits Xbox One with free one month trial for Live users, additional channels announced
- Sony releases its PlayStation Vue streaming television service in select cities, but how does it compare to Sling?
- Sling TV will offer HBO plus on-demand content in time for Game of Thrones premiere
- Review: Does Sling TV’s arrival on the Xbox One make Microsoft’s console king of the living room?
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.