Amazon offers the Linksys AC1200+ Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band+ Router for $86.83 shipped. That’s $43 off the original list price and the lowest we’ve seen for it.
- Up to 2.8 times faster than Wireless-N technology: Simultaneous dual-band speed up to N300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + AC867 Mbps (5 GHz) for media-intense applications
- USB 3.0 port: USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet ports ensure ultimate media streaming and fast data transfer of photos, video, data files or connecting devices across your network. USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
- Smart Wi-Fi allows users to prioritize devices or websites, gain parental control over inappropriate content, monitor network activity, turn Wi-Fi access on or off, and create select password-protected guest networks.
It received 3.8/5 stars from Amazon shoppers. We also spotted the TRENDnet (TEW-811DRU) AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Router for $51.99. But when you enter the code EMCAWAR46 at checkout the price drops to only $19.99 shipped. That’s $32 under the regular sale price, $12 less than Amazon and the lowest we can find.
- Designed to handle multiple HD streams in a busy connected home
- Creates two concurrent wireless networks-a high speed 867 Mbps
- One touch network connection with the WPS button
- AC1200: 867 Mbps AC + 300 Mbps N bands
- Share music and videos with the USB share port
- Pre-encrypted for your security
- Create an isolated guest network