Adorama is offering a perfect solution to enhance your audio experience, whether at your desk or on the road. You can grab the Mackie CR3 50W Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors (pair) and the Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Pro Headphones for $129.95 shipped.
For a pricing comparison, the Mackie’s go for $100 at Amazon, while the ATH-MX40x’s carry a $99 price tag. Today’s deal is $70 off the combined price, a match of our previous mention and the best current offering we can find. Interested in saving a bit more? You can knock off an additional $15 by sending in this mail-in rebate.
The Mackie CR3’s are the best-selling studio monitors over at Amazon with a 4.5/5 star rating from over 200 customers. Audio-Technica’s ATH-MX40x are rated 4.6/5 stars by more than 400. Head below for the full list of specifications on both models.
Mackie CR3 3″ 50W Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors:
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3’s convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indicator
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Pro Headphones:
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort. Removable cable
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links