Best Buy is currently hosting a two-day sale on a wide range of Apple products, including iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini and Mac Pro, as well as many other accessories. Shoppers with access to an .edu email address will be able to save an additional $100 on eligible MacBook or iMac purchase. Free shipping is available on orders of $35+.
One of the standout deals is Apple’s 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display (MF885LL/A) 3.3GHz/8GB/1TB for $1,749.99 with .edu or $1,849.99 shipped without. The education discount brings the price down to the lowest that we’ve ever posted, while the regular sale price itself is a match of our previous mention. That’s up to $249 off the regular price and the best offering we can currently find. To redeem the .edu discount, simply visit this page and a customer-specific promotional code will be emailed to your inbox.
Features include a 5120-by-2800 resolution display, 3.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor, 1TB Fusion hard drive and an AMD graphics card. A wireless keyboard and Apple’s Magic Mouse are included as well.
Best Buy also has the Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Pro Lil’ Wayne Edition On-Ear Headphones in red for $249.99 shipped. This is $150 less than the original price, $63 better than Amazon and the lowest listing we can find. Rated 4.2/5 stars at Amazon, features an on-ear design with sound isolation, flip-up cups, dual cable ports and an in-line remote/microphone.
Other notable sale items include:
- Apple 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro (MF841LL/A) 2.9GHz/8GB/512GB: $1,580 w/ .edu or $1,680 w/o (Reg. $1,799)
- Apple 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro (MJLT2LL/A) 2.5GHz/16GB/512GB: $2,275 w/ .edu or $2,375 w/o (Reg. $2,499)
- Apple Mac mini (MGEM2LL/A) 1.4GHz/4GB/500GB: $450 (Reg. $499)
- Apple Mac Pro (ME253LL/A) 3.7GHz/12GB/256GB: $2,750 (Reg. $2,999)
- Logitech AnyAngle Case for iPad Air 2 in Blue/Red: $35 (Orig. $60)
- ...and the rest of the sale…
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.