Newegg offers the Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones for iOS for $149.99, but code EMCAWNW75 will drop the green set down to $79.95 and code EMCAWNW76 will drop the blue pair down to $79.95. Both come with free shipping. That’s $70 below the original $150 price tag, between $30 and $40 below Amazon depending on the color and the best price we can find. Amazon currently has the best price on the iOS model in Orange for $89.99 shipped (Reg. $130+).
Perfect for outdoor activities and exercising, they are sweat and weather resistant with hydrophobic acoustic cloth, and feature “StayHear tips that remain in place even during strenuous workouts.” They ship with a durable carrying case and allow you to take calls and control audio playback with the inline mic/remote designed for iOS. The SoundSports have a 4.3/5 stars from over 420 Amazon customers.
- Bose SoundTrue on-ears in black $80 (Reg. $120) | Newegg
- Bose SoundTrue in-ear iOS Headphones $91 shipped (Reg. $130) | Nordstrom
- Bose SoundTrue in-ear Headphones (w/o microphone) $70 shipped (Reg. $100) | Nordstrom
- iClever Bluetooth 4.1 in-ears w/ mic $18 Prime shipped w/ code W7X27XU2 (Reg. $27) | Amazon
- SoundPEATS Bluetooth in-ears $17 Prime shipped (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50X + FiiO E12 Amplifier: $185 (~$298 value) | Adorama
- JBL Synchros S500 Over-Ear Headphones: $63 (Reg. $110) | eBay
- Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones for iOS in Orange: $90 (Reg. $130+) | Amazon
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.