The Tesla Watch is another ThinkGeek exclusive creation that is sure to get your friends talking.. or at least asking you for the time. The main feature of this analog watch is the two faux vacuum tubes with red LEDs inside that you can turn on and off with the flick of a switch. Surprisingly, there is no kinetic charging with this watch. Instead you must wind it with a small key.
The Tesla Watch can be had for $60 from ThinkGeek. Full specs and video follow:
- Steampunk-styled Tesla analog watch
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Weathered-brass look on metal findings plus leather strap
- Japanese movement
- 2 light-up vacuum tube-style LEDs on top
- On/off switch controls red LEDs in vacuum tubes
- Ornamental winding keys
- Comes in a tin, suitable for gifting
- Materials: 304 stainless steel case, glass face, and leather strap
- Not water resistant
- Batteries: SR626SW (minutes/hour), SR521SW (seconds), and CR2032 (LEDs) button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: Watch face 1″ diameter, total face 1.6″ diameter, 2.7″ tall including vacuum tubes
- Strap 1.2″ wide, fits a wrist 6.75″ to 8″
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.