Attention Prime members, your latest batch of Kindle First books have arrived for September. In case you’re not familiar: this program allows subscribers to Amazon’s two-day shipping service early access to new upcoming Kindle books ahead of their release date for free, a $6 value. All books in this program are from Amazon Publishing, more details can be found below.
Head over to the Kindle First page to see the six new titles that have been hand-selected by Amazon editors. Prime members can then download one of the six titles to a Kindle device or to the free iOS/Android app. Not a Prime member? You can still grab a Kindle First release for $1.99. Either way, the books become a permanent part of your library. Amazon offers a free trial of its two-day shipping service if you’re interested in giving it a look.
This month’s selection of Kindle First titles include:
- The Prettiest One by James Hankins
- Still Waters (Sandhamn Murders Book 1) by Viveca Sten & Marlaine Delargy
- The Capital of Latecomers by Nina Nenova & Vladimir Poleganov
- Pale Queen Rising (Series Book 1) by A. R. Kahler
- Kissing Mr. Right by Michelle Major
- Hot Sur by Laura Restrepo & Ernesto Mestre-Reed