Update (9/3 9:45am): Missup via Amazon offers the Tacoon Qy7 Bluetooth 4.0 In-Ear headphones for $14.99 Prime shipped with promo code 6KZJDCN4.
Focus Camera (98.9% positive feedback from 57,000+) via eBay offers the V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-the-Ear Headphones in multiple colors for $89.99 shipped. Today’s deal is $110 off the original price, $28 better than Amazon and the lowest price we’ve posted outside of a few one day Gold Box deals.
Features include 50mm dual-diaphragm drivers, memory foam ear cushions, a steel frame and an in-line remote/microphone. It ships with a 69-inch Kevlar-reinforced audio cable and a carrying case. Nearly 2,900 Amazon customers rate these headphones 4.5/5 stars. We also have V-Moda’s Crossfade M-80’s for $79.98 shipped.
Next up, Sonic Electronix (99.3% positive from 367,000+) via eBay offers the manufacturer refurbished Parrot ZIK Wireless Over-Ear Headphones for $139.99 shipped. That’s good for $260 off the original price, $150 better than Amazon’s current listing in new condition and the lowest price we can currently find. Active noise cancellation, touch panel controls, bone conduction sensors and five microphones highlight this pair of on-ear headphones. Additionally, a one-year manufacturer warranty is included. Rated 4.2/5 stars by 478 Amazon customers.
- JBL Micro Wireless Ultra-Portable Speaker w/ Bluetooth in (Red): $28 (Reg. $50)
- Bose SoundTrue On-Ears: $80 (Reg. $120)
- Grain Audio OEHP On-Ear Headphones: $149 Shipped (Orig. $199, CA Tax Only)
- Sony’s new high-resolution headphones have a cringe-worthy name
- Samsung introduces new multi-room speakers alongside an improved Android and iOS app