Update (9/30 11:30am): The JBL Charge 2 is currently out of stock.
CowBoom is currently offering 20% sitewide when coupon code BOOM20 is applied at checkout. If you’re not familiar, CowBoom is a subsidiary of Best Buy. This is an excellent opportunity to net significant savings on a number of electronics, speakers, gaming systems and more. There are also deep discounts to be had on pre-owned/open-box products, carefully review the quality of pre-owned items as each comes with its own rating and notes. Excludes Deal of the Day, auctions and items sold/shipped by Best Buy. Shipping costs vary by item.
The standout deal from this promotion is the
JBL Charge 2 Bluetooth speaker in purple for $71.99 shipped after the previously mentioned coupon code is applied at checkout. This deal is over 50% off the original listing, $36 better than Amazon and the best current price we can find.
Features include dual drivers with twin passive bass radiators, a built-in microphone for speakerphone calls and a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 12 hours. We crowned the JBL Charge 2 as our Bluetooth speaker of the year in 2014.
- Apple iPad mini 3 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular in Gold (pre-owned): from $292 (Reg. $365)
- Apple 13-inch MacBook Air (MD760LL/B) 1.3GHz/4GB/256GB (pre-owned): $599 (Reg. $749)
- Sony PlayStation 4 Console (pre-owned): from $205 (Reg. $255)
- Nintendo 3DS XL – Black (pre-owned): from $84 (Reg. $105)
- Samsung 11.6-inch Chromebook 2 2.58/2GB/16GB (refurbished): $150 (Reg. $188)