Amazon is offering its Prime members a free 4-month subscription for up to 3 print magazines. Nearly two dozen top magazines are eligible for this promotion, including GQ, Wired, Health, Reader’s Digest, Popular Science, People, and Vanity Fair. Your subscriptions will automatically renew at a price of $12/year, but you can cancel anytime before your trial is over and you’ll receive a full refund. Expires October 14th or sooner if supplies are exhausted. Not a Prime member? Sign-up now to take advantage of this offer and lock in free 2-day shipping on millions of Amazon items. Full terms and conditions can be found below…
Terms & Conditions
- This is a limited time offer between 12:00pm Pacific Time, October 7th, 2015 and 12:00pm Pacific Time on October 14th, 2015.
- Offer is good while supplies last.
- Offer applies to participating print magazines only.
- Offer is available to customers located in the U.S. only.
- Customers may subscribe to no more than 3 participating magazines and the offer is limited to one subscription to a participating magazine per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer is available to Prime members only.
- Existing subscribers are not eligible for this promotion.
- Amazon may modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Before the end of the 4-month free trial period, all subscriptions purchased via the offer will be automatically renewed for a 1-year term, and your credit card will be charged at an annual renewal price of $12.
- If you allow your subscription to lapse and do not renew it within the specified period of time, you will not be eligible to receive the locked-in renewal pricing offered via the offer.
- If you cancel a subscription purchased via this offer, you will receive a prorated refund based on the number of unshipped issues remaining in your subscription term, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Void where prohibited.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.