Update (10/13 11:28am):
- Monoprice via eBay Daily Deals offers the PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Console Bundle for $309.99 shipped (Reg. $350). This is the lowest we have ever seen this particular bundle go for outside of a two-day Target sale that added a $50 GC to the regular price.
- The Falco amiibo is now available for pre-order at Best Buy exclusively for $12.99 with free in-store pickup or free shipping on orders over $35.
In today’s best game/app deals, Amazon has Mario Party 10 on Wii U for $34.99 (Reg. $40). It ships free for Prime members or on orders over $35. This is matching the lowest Amazon has offered the game for and the best price we can find. And remember, you can still grab Splatoon on Wii U for $44.99 shipped (Reg. up to $60).
We also have some notable pre-owned Nintendo 3DS deals with free in-store pickup courtesy of Best Buy. While there are a vast number of pre-owned titles on sale across all platforms, you’ll some of our top picks below. Each of these deals are the lowest totals we can find and remember, “all pre-owned games are repackaged and guaranteed to work”:
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D $20 (Reg. $48 new)
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D $20 (Reg. $39 new)
- Pokémon X and Y $20 (Reg. $33+ new)
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate $10 (Reg. $30 new)
Be sure to grab a discounted iTunes Gift Card for 20% off w/ email delivery via PayPal: $100 for $80, $50 for $40, $25 for $20. And down below we have the rest of today’s iOS/Mac deals including Leaf RSS News Reader, Talking Carl, Iconics, Boximize and many more.
Ongoing game deals/promotions:
- NBA 2K16 for $49.99 shipped right now (Reg. $60).
- The Executive for iOS has now gone free for the first time as IGN’s Game of the Month ($5 value)
- 1Password for Mac has dropped to $30 (Reg. $50)
- App Store Free App of the Week is Wake Alarm Clock ($4 value)
- Tweetbot for Mac dropped to $10 (Reg. $13)
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Today’s Top iOS/Mac sales:
Mac: Leaf – RSS News Reader: $2 (Reg. $8)
iOS Universal: Talking Carl +: FREE (Reg. $1)
iOS Universal: Net Status – remote server monitor: FREE (Reg. $4) iOS Universal: Nice Trace – traceroute: FREE (Reg. $2) iOS Universal: Deep Whois: FREE (Reg. $1) iOS Universal: Iconics: FREE (Reg. $1) iOS Universal: Silhouettes – Can you guess what the icon is behind the silhouette?: FREE (Reg. $1) iOS Universal: Name that Place!: FREE (Reg. $1)
iOS Universal: Scany – network scanner: $1 (Reg. $4) iOS Universal: Weather Alert USA: $1 (Reg. $3) iOS Universal: National Gallery, London HD: $1 (Reg. $2) iOS Universal: Boximize: Structured note taking, personal database, form builder, manager and organizer!: $1 (Reg. $5)
iPhone: Dynamic Light: $1 (Reg. $2)
More Deals Still Alive:
1Password for Mac has dropped to $30 (Reg. $50). That’s the lowest price ever via the Mac App Store.
App Store Free App of the Week: Wake Alarm Clock ($4 value)
iOS Universal: Tales from the Borderlands: FREE (Reg. $5)
Lastly, Sony is now offering $15 in credit back for every $100 spent on PSN from now through November 3rd. The credit is redeemable on “games, movies, TV shows, music and anything else that accepts PSN Wallet funds.”
The brand new Rock Band 4 is out now. Find out everything you need to know in our full review.
Microsoft announced a new Xbox One bundle every day last week
Sony reveals the first 1TB PlayStation 4 for North America w/ the new COD: Black Ops III bundle
Free Xbox Live Gold Games for October: Valiant Hearts, The Walking Dead, Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes, more
Free PS Plus Games for October: Super Meat Boy, Broken Age, Kickbeat, more
Amazon is now treating its Prime members to extra savings on new and upcoming video games
***Newegg is also offering $15 gift cards with pre-orders of select titles. While titles like Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront and more all come with nice early discounts for Prime members, Newegg’s deal is actually a better value. Titles include everything mentioned above, plus Black ops 3, AC: Syndicate and many more.
- Halo 5: Guardians pre-order for $50 shipped (Reg. $60)
- The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes on 3DS for $35 shipped (Reg. $40, discount automatically applies in the cart).
- Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One drops to
$51.99$49.99 shipped in the cart (Reg. $60, releases Nov. 10th)
- Prime pre-orders for Yoshi’s Wooly World for Wii U and the Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Bundle for 3DS down at $42.99 shipped each
- Prime pre-order discount on Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 for $52.99 shipped (Reg. $60)
- Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition expansion for $49.99 shipped (Reg. $60)
- Super Mario Maker for Wii U pre-order $49.99 shipped (Reg. $60)
- Fallout 4 for $52.99 shipped right now (Reg. $60).
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 for $49.99 shipped right now (Reg. $60). Includes early Multiplayer Beta access: “8/19/2015 on PlayStation 4; 8/26/2015 on Xbox One & PC.”
- GameStop is now offering pre-orders on the Nintendo 3DS NFC amiibo Reader for $19.99 plus about $4 shipping. Previous to now 3DS users would have needed to scoop the Japanese version (at a much higher price) to use amiibo without the New 3DS. “Release Date 9/25/2015“