Amazon’s best-selling Kindles are the gold standard for e-Readers and right now you can save $20 on three different models from a couple different retailers. Prime members will want to shop the sale at Amazon, otherwise B&H and Staples are $0.99 lower on a couple models:
- Touchscreen display that reads like real paper–no screen glare, even in bright sunlight
- Holds thousands of books and lighter than a paperback
- Battery lasts weeks, not hours
- New, higher resolution display (300 ppi)–now with twice as many pixels
- Now with Bookerly, our exclusive font, hand-crafted from the ground up for faster reading with less eyestrain
- Built-in adjustable light–read day and night
Amazon Kindle e-Reader Kids Bundle (Reg. $100): Amazon $79.99
- Includes the latest Kindle without sponsored screensavers ($99.99), a kid-friendly cover ($19.99), and a 2-year warranty provided by SquareTrade ($19.99).
Except for the Kids Bundle, all of these Kindles include special offers. The only Kindle not currently discounted is the top-of-the-line Voyage.
Use your savings to buy a case, screen protector, power adapter or other accessories for your new Kindle. And don’t forget some discounted books!