Prime members: the newest batch of Kindle First books for November has arrived. In case you’re not familiar: this program allows subscribers to Amazon’s two-day shipping service early access to new upcoming Kindle books ahead of their release date for free (Reg. $6). The books that are a part of this sale come from Amazon’s in-house publishing company, more details below.
Head over to the Kindle First page to view the six new titles that have been chosen for November. Prime members can then download one of the six titles to a Kindle device or to the free iOS/Android app. Not a Prime member? You can still grab a Kindle First release for $1.99. No matter, your selected title becomes a permanent addition to your library.
Don’t have Prime? Grab a free trial with access to a number of perks that are handy during the holiday season: two-day shipping, early access to lightning deals, and more.
This month’s selection of Kindle First titles include:
- Christmas in Good Hope (A Good Hope Novel Book 1) by Cindy Kirk
- Daughter of Sand and Stone by Libbie Hawker
- The Short Drop by Matthew FitzSimmons
- Gateway to Fourline (The Fourline Trilogy Book 1) by Pam Brondos
- The Burned Bridges of Ward, Nebraska by Eileen Curtright
- Sleeping Embers of an Ordingary Mind by Anne Charnock