Update (11/12 9:45am): Today only, as a part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon offers
The Sopranos: Complete Series on Blu-ray or DVD for $74.99 shipped (Reg. $200+).
Target and Best Buy are each discounting a number of discounted Blu-rays with pricing starting at under $5. Both stores are now offering free shipping as a part of their holiday promotion. Of course, if you prefer you can opt for in-store pick-up.
Our top-picks at Target for $4.50 shipped:
- The Hurt Locker – matched at Amazon
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- …and hundreds more…
And our favorites from Best Buy starting at $4 shipped:
- Man on Fire – matched at Amazon
- The Assassins
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- …shop the rest of this sale…
Next up, Target offers Paddington on Blu-ray for $9.99 Prime shipped. This recently-released fan favorite regularly goes for $18, today’s deal is the lowest price that we have seen. Follow along as this lovable bear gets lost in the big city, and goes on a winding adventure with actors Nicole Kidman and Hugh Bonneville.
Other media deals:
- Woman in Gold HD Rental: $1 (Reg. $5) | Amazon or iTunes
- “Home” (HD) Movie Rental for $0.99 (Orig. $6) | Google Play
- Charlie Bown Christmas 50th Anniversary on DVD: $9 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- Ice Age: Complete Collection on Blu-ray: $20 (Reg. $32) | iTunes
- Might Morphin Power Power Ranger: Complete Series on DVD: $60 (Reg. $80) | Amazon
- No Kiss List HD Rental: $1 (Reg. $5) | iTunes
- The Hobbit Trilogy Blu-ray Pre-order: $65 (Reg. $100) | Amazon
- Elysium on Blu-ray: $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
Be sure to check out our previous media roundup for deals on complete series collections: Breaking Bad, Entourage, Sex and the City, more.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links