Update (11/13 11:00am): It’s been a crazy morning, but we’ve got more deals. Best Buy added a number of pages and 300 items to its Black Friday ad, then took it down (for now). We have the latest pages from the ad and have updated our list of top deals below.
Best Buy has pulled back the curtain on its Black Friday plans and deals for this year. The jam-packed 27-page ad includes a tremendous amount of Apple gadgets, video games, HDTVs, media, and more. Best Buy stores are set to open their doors at 5PM on Thanksgiving, but many deals will go live online earlier in the day.
Don’t feel like waiting until the end of the month to shop? Some offers are available right now while supplies last.
Continue on to check out the best deals from Best Buy’s Black Friday ad…
- Apple Watch: Save up to $100
- iTunes Gift Cards – Buy One, Get One 40% off
- iPad Air 2: 16GB/64GB $100 off, 128GB $125 off
- Apple iMac 21.5-inch (model MK142LL/A): $899.99 (Reg. $1,099)
- Apple 11.6-inch MacBook Air (model MJVM2LL/A): $779.99 (Reg. $899)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats2 Wireless Earbuds: $99.99 (Reg. $200)
- SONOS PLAY:1 two-pack: $349.99 (Reg. $400)
- Samsung 50-inch 4K Smart UHDTV: $799.99 (Reg. $1,000)
- WD My Passport Ultra 3TB Portable Hard Drive: $109.99 (Reg. $130)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: $24.99 (Reg. $40)
- 2x Chromecast: $50 (Reg. $70)
- PlayStation 4 Uncharted Bundle: $299.99 (Reg. $350)
- Xbox One Gears of War Ultimate Edition Bundle: $299.99 (Reg. $350)
- Nintendo new 3DS XL: $179.99 (Reg. $200)
- Splatoon (Wii U): $34.99 (Reg. $60)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (multiple platforms): $24.99 (Reg. $50)
- Mortal Kombat X (multiple platforms): $24.99 (Reg. 50)
- Logitech UE BOOM Bluetooth Speaker: $100 (Reg. $200)
- Bose SoundTrue On-Ear Headphones: $59.99 (Reg. $150)
- Nest Cam: $169.99 (Reg. $200)
Our full Black Friday coverage and ad leaks can be found here.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.