BJ’s Wholesale is the latest in a string of retailers to have their Black Friday plans released early. The popular membership-only retailer is set to open its doors on Friday at 7AM, with deals running through Cyber Monday.
There aren’t many standout deals within the leaflet. Particularly, the iPad Air 2 offer isn’t very strong. Be sure to do your homework (and keep it locked to 9to5Toys), when considering any deals this Black Friday.
Our top picks from this ad leak include:
- Samsung 55-inch 4K SUHD Smart LED HDTV: $980 (Reg. $1,500)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K UHD Smart LED HDTV: $800 (Reg. $1,200)
- VIZIO Sound Stand (S2121W-D0): $99 (Reg. $150)
- Fitbit Charge Fitness Band: $90 (Reg. $125)
- GoPro HERO3+ Silver Action Camera: $200 (Reg. $250)
- $100 Apple iTunes Gift Card: $85 (15% off)
Check out our Black Friday hub to see more ad leaks, advance sale information and more.