In this morning’s Daily Deals, We have from the 8 early Black Friday deals at Best Buy the Toshiba 55-inch 1080p LED-Backlit LCD HD Television for $349.99 shipped. That’s $200 off the original list price and the lowest we’ve seen for any new 55″ 1080p HDTV. It features a 1920×1080 (1080p) native resolution, LED backlight, USB, and three HDMI inputs.
Another hot deal from todays sale is a 40-inch Insignia HDTV for $159.99.
More new deals for today:
WD 2TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive $70 (Orig. $130) | Amazon
Adobe Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 14 (PC/Mac): $80 (Reg. $149) | Amazon Gold Box
- Samsung 40-inch 1080p 60Hz HDTV $320 (Orig. $380) | Best Buy
- Logitech T630 Ultrathin Optical Touch Mouse $35 (Orig. $60) | Best Buy
- 2-for-Tuesday: Bracketron Twist and Charge USB Chargers $4 + $5 shipping (Orig. $12) | Meh
- Apple 6.6 ft Lightning to USB Cable $10 (Orig. $30) | Groupon
- Sony SmartWatch 2 SW2 Waterproof Watch (refurb) $70 (Orig. $200) | A4C
- Nike+ FuelBand Activity & Fitness Tracker $30 (Orig. $150) | Yugster
- AudioTechnica In-Ear Headphones $40 (Orig. $80) | Worldwide Stereo
Continue on for a roundup of our best deals:
Target previews its top Black Friday deals, launches surprise one-day sale starting now
- Get a $15 Starbucks eGift Card for $10 from Groupon – save on your morning cup of coffee!
- Best Buy’s Black Friday ad brings deals on Apple Watch, Macs, HDTVs, games & more!
- TP-Link introduces two new powerful Wi-Fi extenders for home theaters, gaming consoles, and more
- Lara Croft Go for iOS hits its lowest price ever: $2 (Reg. $5)
- Sports/Fitness: Etekcity LED Solar Camping Lantern $12 (Orig. $18), Wenzel 9 Person Tent $85 (Orig. $150), more
- Incase’s ‘Mystery Box’ gets you a $150 grab bag of Apple accessories worth $320
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B microcomputer + clear case: $37 shipped (Orig. $50)
- From the dept. of “how bad could it be”: Target offers 8GB RCA 8″ Android 4.4 tablet for $40
- Sports Authority Black Friday Ad: Free gift cards w/ footwear, FitBit Charge HR $120, more
- JCPenney Black Friday Ad: Deals on home goods, appliances, clothing and more
- Microsoft Office 365 one-year subscription for $50 shipped (50% off) – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, more!
- Enhance your podcasting setup with the Blue Yeti Blackout USB Desktop Microphone: $77 shipped (Reg. $108+)
- 4K Smart HDTVs: Samsung 40-inch Ultra HDTV $520 shipped, Sony 43-inch HDTV $798 + $300 Dell GC
- Sony will release the Darth Vader Edition DualShock 4 controller on its own later this month
- Media: Blu-rays from $4 shipped – The Hurt Locker, Man on Fire, more + Paddington $10 (Reg. $18), more
- Samsung D3 Station 5TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive $110 shipped (Orig. $150)
- Aukey iPhone accessories: 3.3-ft MFi Lightning Cables 2 for $8, 50W 6-Ports USB Wall Charger $10, more
- Beats by Dre. Powerbeats2 Wireless active collection drops to $130 after debuting less than 2 months ago for $200
- ULAK Cases for iPhone 6/s, iPad mini, iPod Touch and Android devices from $3 shipped (Reg. $10+)
- Sam’s Club Black Friday ad leak: iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular $175 off, gaming deals, more
- Staples Black Friday Ad Revealed: iPad Air 2 from $374, mini 4 $300 (Reg. $400), Kindle $49, more
- ASUS Chromebook Flip 10.1-Inch Convertible 2 in 1 Touchscreen $30 off (2GB :$219, 4GB: $239 shipped)
- TP-Link AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit w/4K support: $53 shipped
- Philips 60W Equivalent LED $4/ea (3/6 packs) Prime shipped, 100W 4-pack $30 shipped (Orig. $40)
- Implosion – Never Lose Hope for iOS goes free for the first time as IGN’s Game of the Month ($10 value)
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-inch Solid-State Drive + Assassin’s Creed Syndicate for PC: $142 ($225+ value)
- Sports/Fitness: Microsoft Band fitness tracker $80 (Orig. $200), more
- GameStop Black Friday ad leak: PS4/Xbox One bundles $300, new Nintendo 3DS XL $180, tons of games
- Is Luma’s surround Wi-Fi system the router we’ve been waiting for?
- Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 64GB in all colors: $460 shipped (Reg. $499)
- Bluetooth Earbuds: Beats by Dre Powerbeats2 (open-box) $80 (Reg. $150+), QY8 Sweatproof $19 (Reg. $28), more
- Apple Magic Mouse 2 (open-box): $68 shipped (Reg. $80)