It’s been a big day for Black Friday ads with Best Buy leaking in the early hours this morning. Tonight, another big hitter has stepped up: eBay. We previously detailed the online giant’s plans to have shoppers vote on top deals. Now, we’re getting our first look at eBay’s offerings for Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
We’ve combed through the available listings to pick out the best deals coming your way. Down below you’ll find all the key information, plus a look at the notable screenshots of eBay’s Thanksgiving weekend plans.
The deals will start flowing on Wednesday at 9pm, kicking off the eBay Thanksgiving Blowout. There will be new listings every single hour throughout the whole weekend. While there are some notable deals below, we fully expect eBay to come up with some big surprises throughout the five-day sale. Although it’s not much in the way of savings, you can currently grab a $100 eBay gift card with email delivery for $95 via PayPal Digital Gifts to prepare for the big weekend.
Our top-picks from the first day include:
- GoPro HERO4 Session Action Camera: $229 (Reg. $299)
- iPhone 6S 16GB in Rose Gold: $629 (Reg. $649)
- iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 64GB: $460 (Reg. $499)
- $200 Target Gift Card: $185
- $50 Applebee’s Gift Card: $40
Black Friday will bring a whole new set of listings. Some of the more notable deals:
- Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 16GB: $360 (Reg. $499)
- Apple 11-inch MacBook Air: $729 (Reg. $899)
- iPhone 6S 64GB (all colors): $719 (Reg. $749)
- Samsung 65-inch 4K Smart LED UHDTV: $1,800 (Reg. $3,999)
- $200 Lowe’s Gift Card: $175
Finally, the event will conclude on Cyber Monday, where we expect to see some of the strongest deals of the weekend. Highlights from tonight’s ad leak:
- iPhone 6S Plus 64GB (all colors): $819 (Reg. $849)
- GoPro HERO4 Silver Action Camera: $299 (Reg. $400)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K 3D Smart UHDTV: $1,200 (Reg. $3,999)
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirorless Digital Camera + Lens Kit: $489 (Reg. $648)
All 36 item listings currently available can be seen here:
As always, be sure to check out our Black Friday hub for the latest news, ad leaks and more.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.