Update (11/13 8:00am): The full HHGregg Black Friday ad has leaked and we’re now getting a complete look at what the retailer plans to offer. Additional notable deals include the 4th Generation Apple TV for $179.99 (Reg. $200), the new Roku SE for $20 (Reg. $50), 2nd Generation Chromecast $30 (Reg. $35) and a Samsung 50-inch 4K Smart LED SUHDTV for $798 (Reg. $1,000). You’ll find the most notable pages from the ad down below.
HHGregg has announced its plans for Black Friday, joining a long list of notable retailers across the country. Although HHGregg is somewhat smaller in terms of its footprint and number of stores, it is still the beneficiary of a number of notable deals. While many of these are repeats, it’s still worth noting availability as other retailers may sell out quickly.
Doors will open at 4pm on Thanksgiving Day, with deals continuing throughout Black Friday weekend.
Notable sale items and doorbusters for Thursday include:
- 43” LG 4K Smart TV: $398
- 55” SEIKI 1080p LED Streaming TV: $298
- 65” SEIKI 4K Ultra HD 120Hz TV: $598
- 65” Samsung Curved 4K Ultra HD Smart TV: $1,498
- PowerBeats 2 Wireless Headphones: $99.99
- XBOX ONE Gears of War Console: $299.99
- iPad Air 2: $399.99
Friday will bring more deals, although none of them are as notable as Thursday’s. You can check out the full lot of HHGregg’s Thanksgiving weekend offerings over at its official hub. There are currently over 225 brick and mortar locations across 20 states, find your nearest store here.
hhgregg Announces Thanksgiving and Black Friday Doorbusters
INDIANAPOLIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–hhgregg (NYSE:HGG), a leading appliances, electronics and furniture retailer, announced today their Thanksgiving and Black Friday doorbuster deals, giving shoppers the opportunity to find great savings on the most trusted brands beginning at 4:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and continuing through Black Friday.
“We’re excited to offer some of the hottest 4K TV deals out there, plus a great selection of appliance & electronics doorbusters on both Thursday and Friday,” said Dennis May, CEO of hhgregg. “We’re also proud to offer 36-month financing to help with those big-ticket purchases and free shipping on online orders, which will hopefully put a little money back into our customers’ pockets this holiday season.”
Top Thanksgiving Day TV Doorbusters
- 43” LG 4K Smart TV at $398
- 55” SEIKI 1080p LED Streaming TV at $298
- 65” SEIKI 4K Ultra HD 120Hz TV for $598
- 65” Samsung Curved 4K Ultra HD Smart TV at $1,498
Top Thanksgiving Day Appliance Doorbusters
- Amana 3.5 Cu. Ft. Top-Load Washer and 6.5 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer for $249.99 each when you buy the pair
- LG 4.1 Cu. Ft. High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer and 7.3 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer for $399.99 each when you buy the pair
- Whirlpool 25 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Refrigerator for $898.99
- Whirlpool 4-piece Stainless-Steel Kitchen Package for $1,799.99 (a $1,200 savings): French Door Refrigerator, Over-the-Range Microwave Oven, Electric or Gas Range and Dishwasher
Top Thanksgiving Day Small Electronics Doorbusters
- 7” 8GB Tablet for $19.99
- Roku Streaming Player for $19.99
- Fitbit for $49.99
- 37” Bluetooth Soundbar for $34.99
- PowerBeats 2 Wireless Headphones for $99.99
- XBOX ONE Gears of War Console for $299.99
- iPad Air 2 for $399.99
Top Black Friday Doorbusters
- 48” Haier LED 1080p TV for $288
- 55” SHARP 1080p Aquos LED Smart TV for $488
- Maytag 3.6 Cu. Ft. Top-Load Washer and 7 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer for $399.99 each
- Whirlpool 25 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator for $999.99 – savings of $700
- Dell 15.6” display laptop for $249.99
- Bluetooth wireless speakers for just $4.99 each
- Chromecast Media Player for $29.99
In addition to these doorbusters, shop at hhgregg in November and register to win your entire holiday purchase on hhgregg via the “Black Friday On Us” promotion. Visit hhgregg.com/on-us for more details.
Beginning Friday, November 13, and throughout the holiday season, visit hhgregg.com/black-friday for a full list of deals and doorbusters.
For more information, shoppers can follow hhgregg on Twitter (@hhgregg) or Facebook (facebook.com/hhgregg). To find a store, visit hhgregg.com.
Founded in 1955, Indianapolis-based hhgregg is a multi-regional retailer with 227 brick-and-mortar stores in 20 states. hhgregg’s product assortment includes market-leading brands in home appliances, consumer electronics and technology for the home. The retailer’s online presence (hhgregg.com) and mobile apps (iOS, Android) give consumers nationwide access to global and local lifestyle home products.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links