Next up, Amazon has the Ultimate James Bond Collection on Blu-ray for $114.99 with free shipping. Also available at Best Buy. This collection of 23 films originally retailed for $300, but regularly goes for around $180 or more. You’ll find Blu-ray and Digital HD copies of all 23 films to this point plus over 120 hours of special features including a 90-minute documentary and a Bond Poster Book.
More Media Deals:
- Star Trek Enterprise – The Complete Series on Blu-ray: $150 (Reg. $200+) | Amazon
- Home Alone 25th Anniversary Set on Blu-ray: $28 (Reg. $55) | Amazon or Best Buy
- Parenthood The Complete Series on DVD: $48 (Reg. $80) | Amazon
- 3D Blu-ray Films from $8 shipped | Best Buy
- Parks and Recreation The Complete Series on DVD: $56 (Reg. $95) | Amazon
- X-Men and the Wolverine Collection on Blu-ray: $20 (Reg. $40) | Amazon or Best Buy
- Jurassic Park on DVD: $3 (Reg. $9) | Amazon
- The Expendables 3 on Blu-ray: $5 (Reg. $20) | Target
- Fast & Furious on DVD: $3 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
- Peanuts 1960’s Collection (Charlie Brown Christmas, etc) on DVD: $10 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- Michael Jackson – This is It on Blu-ray: $4 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- Married with Children The Complete Series on DVD: $20 (Reg. $28) | Amazon or Best Buy
- …more deals in our previous roundup…
Amazon is currently offering
seasons 1-6 of Mad Men on DVD for $5 each Prime shipped. These collections typically go for $10 or more per season, while the complete series in a box set goes for over $100. You can add season 7 and still be ahead of buying it individually by nearly 50%. If Blu-ray is your preference, your best bet going with the complete collection versus buying individually. Follow the whole series from start to finish as Don Draper battles his way through the world of 1960’s and 70’s advertising.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.