In our full review, we found the Spark to be one of the best USB/Lightning mics for your money. You’ll find a control switch for two different capture patterns, volume control, signal gain, a mute, and a headphone jack on the mic for direct “zero-latency” monitoring. It has received a 4.5/5 star rating from over 26 Amazon customers, but just about all of Blue’s mics get great reviews across the board.
If the Lightning Spark doesn’t interest you, we also still have a fantastic price on Blue’s best selling and very highly rated condenser mic right now at Amazon. You can grab the
Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone in Silver for $74.99 shipped. That’s nearly $50 below the original listing and the best we can find.
More Music Production/Home Recording Deals:
Along with its musical instruments/production Black Friday deals, Amazon is offering an extra 20% off a long list of gear including guitars, acoustic guitars, accessories, keyboards and more using code MUSIC20OFF at checkout.
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB interface $100 (Reg. $150) | Adorama
- Korg microKEY 37-Key USB Powered Keyboard $40 (Reg. $80) | Amazon
- M-Audio 61-Key USB MIDI Drum Pad/Keyboard $189 (Orig. $230) | Amazon
- Cyber Week deals up to 83% off: guitars, amps, software, keyboards | Sweetwater
- Happy Thanksgiving: 120 products, 50% off, 12 days only | Native Instruments
- Guitar-A-Thon up to 20% off 120,000 different guitars, basses, uses and amps | Guitar Center
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.