Brookstone has the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband (in black or plum, small or large) for $119.95, but using code CYBER will drop your total down to $104.95 shipped. That’s $45 below the original listing, $15 better than Amazon, $5 under the best Black Friday price we spotted and the best we can find.
One of the hottest items of the holiday season and the best selling health item on Amazon, it tracks “workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps”. Rated 4/5 stars from nearly 12,000 Amazon customers.
You’ll also still find the popular Fitbit Zip trackers on for $39 shipped at various retailers, and the Fitbit Charge (minus the heart rate tracking) is available at Dick’s Sporting Goods for $79.99 shipped (the current best holiday pricing). And while we are talking about Brookstone, Groupon is offering $50 of worth of credit for $25 right now (unfortunately the deals aren’t stackable).
Target offers the Jawbone UP3 Activity Tracker in teal for $99.99. Applying coupon code CYBER15 drops the final price to $84.99 shipped. That’s a savings of $95 off the original price and the lowest price that we’ve ever seen for this model. If you’re in the market for another color, your best bet is over at Amazon. Rated 3.5/5 stars. Features include multi-sensor fitness tracking, Jawbone’s “smart alarm system”, seven days of battery life and a one-year warranty. There even more deals on Jawbone trackers at Target using the above promo code right here.
You can browse the rest of Target’s Cyber Monday deals right here including deals on Nest, Apple gear and more. You’ll find even more Sports/Fitness deals in our holiday weekend roundup and down below including Cabela’s gift cards, Bowflex home gyms, Cyber Monday sports sales and much more:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
- $50 Cabela’s Gift Card for $40 shipped | eBay
- Slackers 40′ Zipline Falcon Series Kit with Seat $50 (Reg. $70+) | Amazon
- Slackers Value Series Zipline Kit $80 (Reg. $100) | Amazon
- iBobber Castable Bluetooth Smart Fishfinder $84 (Reg. $99) | Amazon
- Ozark Trail 22 piece Camping Combo Set: tent, chairs, more $99 (Reg. $175+) | Walmart
- Bass Pro Shops Cyber Week sales from $2 | Bass Pro Shops
- Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym $350 (Orig. $600) | Amazon/Walmart
- Rated 4.6/5 stars from 460 Amazon customers.
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells $260 (Reg. $300) | Amazon/Walmart
- ProForm Smart Strider Elliptical $399 (Orig. $1,000) | Walmart
- Robic M-357 Tally Counter $2 (Reg. $7) | Amazon
- WordLock CL-598-BK Cable Lock MatchKey 10mm 6-Feet $4 (Reg. $12+) | Amazon
- Srixon Marathon Golf Ball 15-Pack $10 (Reg. $16) | Amazon
- 30% Off or More on Best-Sellers From SKLZ: mini basketball nets, much more | Amazon
- Cyber Monday up to 80% off: snowboarding, skiing gear, more | The House
- Cyber Monday magazines from $3/yr ea: ESPN, Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, many more
Cyber Monday Sports/Fitness Sales:
- Cyber Week deals now live: footwear, apparel, more | Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cyber Week Deals + Daily Deals up to 80% off: outdoor apparel, hunting gear, more | Cabela’s
- Cyber Week 25% off w/ code CYBER25: footwear, apparel, sporting goods, more | Sports Authority
- Cyber Monday sports/fitness deals: workout apparel, more | Amazon
- Cyber Monday sale up to 70% off: footwear, apparel, more | Sierra Trading Post
- Fitbit Zip wireless activity tracker $39 (Orig. $60) | Amazon
- Cyber Monday Fashion Deals: up to 60% off at Timbuk2, Amazon, many more
- adidas Men’s Fitness apparel 50% or more off | Amazon
- adidas Women’s Fitness apparel 50% or more off | Amazon
- Amazon resistance band set $17 (Orig. $25) | Amazon
- Save 25% on Nike Gear: FlyKnit Lunar 3 Men’s Shoes $90 (Orig. $150), more | Nike