Update (12/2 1:45pm):
- Amazon has Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for PlayStation 4 $34.99 Prime shipped (Reg. $60), matches all-time low.
- Amazon has the Nintendo NFC Reader/Writer Accessory for Nintendo 3DS $16.99 Prime shipped (Reg. $20) or $15.99 with free in-store pickup at B&H.
- Amazon has the Nintendo Wii U 32GB Mario Kart 8 (Pre-Installed) Deluxe Set for $249.99 shipped (Reg. $300, in-stock Dec. 5th)
- IT’S BACK !! $100 iTunes Gift Card for $80 with email delivery from PayPal (20% off), more
In today’s best game/app deals, Newegg has The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt across all platforms for $24.99 shipped using code ESCKNAN28 at checkout. That’s well under Amazon’s $40 listing and matching the best Black Friday/Cyber Monday pricing we saw.
In the past he has raised and overthrown monarchs, battled legendary monsters and saved the lives of many. Now Geralt embarks on his most personal quest to save his loved ones and protect the world from an ancient threat.
Newegg is also offering Rise of the Tomb Raider for $44.99 shipped when applying code BTEKNAK44 at checkout. That’s $15 below the regular price and the best we can find. Also at Newegg for $44.99 shipped plus $3 shipping using the above promo code is Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront and Call of Duty Black Ops 3.
Over on Amazon, you’ll find the fantastic retro platformer Shovel Knight across all platforms down to $19.99 Prime shipped (Reg. $25), WWE 2K16 on PS4 and Xbox One for $39.99 shipped (Reg. $50+, best we can find), and Alien: Isolation on Xbox One for just over $16 Prime shipped (Reg. $20+, matched at Walmart).
Many of our top iOS/Mac apps and games sales from this past weekend are still live, and better yet, Monument Valley hit its lowest price ever on iOS today (and Android). Down below you’ll find the rest of the best iOS price drops including OTTTD, Stubies, Network Analyzer and much more:
Ongoing game deals/promotions:
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for $29.99 (Reg. $40)
- $10 off with $35 or more of amiibo purchases at Toys R Us
- $5 off any two Disney Infinity Characters at Best Buy
- 2Do Productivity Manager for Mac: $25 (Reg. $50)
- Power A amiibo End Level Display $19.99 Prime shipped (the lowest prices we have ever seen).
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
***iTunes Gift Cards: Buy One, Get One 40% off — 2x $50 cards for $80 shipped, more
Today’s Top iOS/Mac sales:
iOS Universal: OTTTD: $2 (Reg. $5)
iOS Universal: Stubies: FREE (Reg. $2)
iOS Universal: Network Analyzer – ping, traceroute, whois, DNS, net speed, port & wifi scanner: $3 (Reg. $4)
iOS Universal: Calendarium – Everything about this day: FREE (Reg. $1) iOS Universal: Math Pro: FREE (Reg. $2) iOS Universal: neu.Notes+: FREE (Reg. $1) iOS Universal: Double Player for Music with Headphones Pro(Listen 2 songs simultaneously with headphones): FREE (Reg. $2)
iPhone: Deep Relaxation Hypnosis, Subliminal and Guided Meditation With Store Erick Brown: $3 (Reg. $4)
More Deals Still Alive:
App Store Free App of the Week: To-Fu Fury puzzle-platformer goes free for the first time ($2 value)
Amazon is also extending a 10% discount on select game preorders right now including Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, StarFox Zero, South Park: The Fractured but Whole, LEGO Marvel’s Avengers and Dark Souls 3, all for $53.99 each. Ratchet & Clank for PS4 pre-order is also 10% off at $35.99.
Apple is dishing out free downloads of the award-winning puzzle game Shadowmatic
NBA 2K16 hits iOS and Android with new gameplay, controls and updated graphics
Free Xbox Live Gold Games for November: Pneuma Breath of Life, Dungeon Siege III, more
Free PS Plus Games for November: The Walking Dead Season 2, Mass Effect 2, Beyond Good & Evil, more
Amazon is now treating its Prime members to extra savings on new and upcoming video games
- The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes on 3DS for $35 shipped (Reg. $40, discount automatically applies in the cart).
- Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One drops to
$51.99$49.99 shipped in the cart (Reg. $60, releases Nov. 10th)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.