First up, the Anker PowerCore 20,000mAh 4.8A Dual-USB Power Bank in black is available for $39.99. Applying coupon code ANKERPC2 drops the final price to $27.99. That’s good for $12 off the regular going rate, a match of our previous mention and the lowest price we can find. It has a dual-USB port design that is capable of putting out 2.4A of power per device, 20,000mAh capacity, and a 18-month warranty. Rated 4.8/5 stars by over 1,400 Amazon customers, with 85% giving a 5/5.
Next, Anker’s popular Powerline MFi Apple-Certified Lightning Cables in white are on discount. Today’s pricing is in-line with Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that we saw. In case you’re not familiar, Powerline Lightning Cables are tested to “last 5x longer” than the standard cable and come “reinforced with a bulletproof kevlar fiber”. Ratings are solid across the entire line-up, and it is the #1 new release amongst Lightning cables. Each cable length has an item-specific coupon code:
- 3-ft. – $7 w/ code 8IVAMR9D (Reg. $10)
- 6-ft. – $9.59 w/ code DCEQW3TE (Reg. $12)
- 10-ft. – $11 w/ code CVEB98TC (Reg. $14)
More USB Deals at Amazon:
- Anker PowerCore+ 10,050mAh QuickCharge Power Bank: $24 w/ code 5CLTBBDI (Reg. $30)
- Anker PowerPort+1 QuickCharge USB Wall Charger: $7 w/ code 7KPXZH3Y (Reg. $16)
- Anker PowerDrive+1 QuickCharge USB Car Charger: $6 w/ code M6C4YCZI (Reg. $9)
- Lumsing 40W 5-port Desktop USB Charger: $15 w/ code SFG6K7I4 (Reg. $20)
- KMASHI 15,000mAh Dual USB Battery Pack: $12.50 w/ code M6UP4WVR (Reg. $16)
You’ll find more Anker deals in our previous roundup.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.