We’re getting down to crunch time on the the holiday shopping seasons. If you’re still without a present for someone on your list or just need to round out your shopping, Blu-rays or DVDs are a great option. We’ve got a handful of deals here that are likely to do the trick.
First up, iTunes is offering a slew of Holiday Movies for $9.99 as a HD digital download. These titles typically go for $15-$20. It’s rare to see these titles go on sale, so now is the time to grab one and enjoy some holiday classics. Inside this sale you’ll find favorites like Elf, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, Love Actually and more.
Before you head down to the rest of today’s media deals, check out Best Buy’s Blu-ray sale with prices starting at $4 shipped. There are hundreds of movies on sale, so you’re sure to find something to throw in a stocking or under the tree this year.
More Notable Media Deals:
- Heroes: The Complete Series on Blu-ray: $40 (Reg. $70) | Best Buy
- Alfred Hitchcock The Complete Collection Notorious on Blu-ray: $14 (Reg. $35+) | Amazon
- Men in Black Trilogy on DVD: $7 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- ESPN 30 for 30 Season 2 on DVD: $31 (Reg. $45) | Amazon
- Chuck The Complete Series on Blu-ray: $46 (Reg. $100+) | Amazon
- The LEGO Movie on Blu-ray/HD Download: $10 (Reg. $20) | Target
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington on Blu-ray: $7 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- Shrek: The Whole Store on Blu-ray: $18 (Reg. $40) | Best Buy
- Band of Brothers on Blu-ray: $18 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- Underdog The Complete Series on DVD: $27 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Lavere & Shirley The Complete Series on DVD: $45 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Whiplash on Blu-ray: $10 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- Back to the Future 30th Anniv. Trilogy on Blu-ray: $23 (Reg. $30) | Best Buy
- The Shield Complete Collection on DVD: $19 (Reg. $25+) | Amazon
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail Special Edition DVD: $4 (Reg. $9) | Amazon
- I Dream of Jeanie The Complete Series on DVD: $18 (Reg. $23) | Amazon
- Ghostbusters I + II on Blu-ray: $9 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 on DVD: $4 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
Next, Amazon offers
The Lord of the Rings: Motion Picture Trilogy on Blu-ray for $27.99 Prime shipped as a part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day. This collection regularly goes for $50 or more and includes The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King. This 15-disc set includes never before seen footage, nearly two hours of extended content and 26 hours of bonus material.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.