That’s the best offer we’ve seen involving Android Pay, even though Samsung offered a free $50 Best Buy gift card for using Samsung Pay two weeks ago. The offer ends December 31st. Terms and Conditions:
Note: Android Pay is only available with select wireless carriers and banks.
- This promotion is valid through December 31, 2015 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first.
- You are eligible for the gift if you are a US Nexus user who has or will install Android Pay on a Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P running Android KitKat 4.4 and higher, and you use tap and pay to make purchases at participating locations in the US wherever contactless payments are accepted.
- After using Android Pay to tap and pay, there is no need to contact Google. An e-gift card will automatically be added into your Android Pay app, and may take until January 31, 2016 to appear. No physical gift card will be mailed to you.
- An e-gift card will be sent to your Android Pay app on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last. One e-gift card per user.
- You must have Android Pay installed on your Nexus to receive your e-gift card. Open the app, tap the e-gift card, and show it to the Best Buy cashier to redeem.
- The e-gift card you receive is subject to Best Buy’s e-gift card terms, viewable here.
- This promotion is sponsored by Google. This promotion is not produced, sponsored, or executed by Best Buy. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo and the tag design are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. © 2015 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links