Back when it first launched, the LG Watch Urbane drew a lot of attention to itself thanks to its striking appearance. The round-faced chunky metal smartwatch didn’t look like anything else on the Android Wear market. If you’re still looking for a good value smartwatch, this could be the way to go. If you’re quick you snag the
LG Watch Urbane for just $199 (down from $349) in one of today’s Lightning Deals. The deal ends in less than two hours (from time of typing). If you don’t manage to grab it, you can head on over to Rakuten where you can get the same deal on the silver or gold model.
- 1.3″ Full Circle P-OLED Display with Gorilla Glass 3 and Full Metal Body with Screw-Less Back Cover
- Compatible with most devices with an Android 4.3 or later operating system
- Fitness Integration with Built-In Continuous Heart Rate Monitor and syncs with sensors and applications for real time health and fitness data
- Environmental Biosensors – detects and tracks Barometric Pressure, Gyroscopic Movements, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic Sensor, PPG Heart Rate Monitor
- Music Streaming – stream music stored in the internal memory to a compatible Bluetooth device. Please note: The watch can be used only to receive notifications and accept/reject calls. Once accepted, you must then use your phone to talk.