Chromecast and Sling TV have partnered to offer an extended two month free trial of the online streaming service ($40 value). First time Sling customers with a Chromecast have until December 28th to grab a 60-day free peak at the Best of Live TV package. Simply visit this page to begin your trial. You’ll want to cancel the service before the two months is up, otherwise you’ll be charged $20 for the next month.
Typically, Sling only offers a 7-day trial, so if you’ve been holding out on trying this service, now is your best bet to give it a run. Offer does not include any extras or HBO service. Full terms and condition can be found below.
Sling TV launched last January to much fanfare as an alternative to pricey cable and satellite services. It offers popular channels like ESPN/2, AMC, TBS, TNT, HGTV and others. Additionally, it has a number of add-on packages for those interested in premium channels like HBO. Packages start at $20 with more channels available for as little as $5.
The latest Google Chromecast is available for $30 at Walmart (Reg. $35). New users can take advantage of a handful of freebies, including a $20 Google Play credit that is available through the end of the year.
Terms and Conditions:
- Available to new customers upon account activation. Must provide email address and credit card.
- The 2 month free trial only applies to Best of Live TV package, and offer is available until 12/28/2015.
- The 2 month free trial does not apply to HBO and Extras. You have to prepay for two months of HBO or any Extra with this promotion.
- The free trial offer is only available to Chromecast device owners.
- After free trial your credit card will be charged monthly for applicable subscription until you cancel your service.
- Cancel on Sling.com or by calling 1-888-350-3941. Programming fees are charged monthly in advance and no credits or refunds will be issued for partial or prepaid months after cancellation.