Not feeling that lame sweater vest Santa brought you? Lucky for you Nordstrom is taking up to 50% off name-brand clothing and accessories for men, women, and kids right now as part of its Half Yearly Sale. Notable brands include The North Face, Under Armour, Burberry, UGG, Nike, Lacoste, Patagonia, and dozens of others. With thousands of different styles across a wide-range of price points, this sale has something for everyone. Deals run through January 3rd, but don’t wait too long because popular colors and sizes are beginning to sell out. Nordstrom offers free shipping and returns.
This sale is a rare chance to save 25% on popular North Face jackets. Other top deals include:
- Steve Madden ‘Upsell’ Boot: $76.90 (Reg $115)
- Nordstrom Leather Belt: $24.75 (Reg. $50)
- Nike Dri-FIT T-Shirts from $13.20
- The North Face ‘Canyonwall’ Etip Gloves: $19.98 (Reg. $40)
- Lacoste V-Neck T-Shirt: $29.70 (Reg. $50)
- North Face ‘Texture Cap Rock’ Jacket: $52.49 (Reg. $70)
- Timberland ‘City Lite’ Waterproof Boot: $71.98 (Reg. $120)
- Lucky Brand jeans (many styles): $49.49 (Reg. $99)
- Tommy Bahama ‘The Emfielder’ Polo: $43.98 (Reg. $88)
- Tommy Bahama ‘Full Time’ Sweatshirt: $58.98 (Reg. $118)
- North Face ‘Tonnerro’ Puffer Jacket: $149.25 (Reg. $199)
- North Face ‘Apex Elevation’ Windproof & Weather Resistant Jacket: $149.25 (Reg. $199)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.