Two pairs of Beats by Dre Powerbeats2 Wireless Active Collection Earphones have received big price drops. First, Target has the Powerbeats2 in Siren Red for $119.99 with free shipping. That’s $80 off list and the lowest we’ve ever seen by $10. Next, Amazon has the Powerbeats2 in Shock Yellow for $129.99 with free shipping, which matches their all-time best price. Also available via Target. Note: All price comparisons are for the Active Collection. Some traditional colors (Black, White, Red, etc) dropped as low as $100 during Black Friday.
Apple launched the Beats Active Collection back in September. These headphones feature wireless Bluetooth connectivity (up to 30-ft), 6-hour rechargeable battery, RemoteTalk, and are IPX4 sweat resistant. Rated 3.8 out of 5 stars from 2,283 Amazon reviewers.
Target continues to offer select Beats by Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headphones for $99.99 with free shipping.
- The Active Collection’s Powerbeats2 Wireless earphones give you the freedom to take your run or workout anywhere in style. Available in energizing Shock Yellow, Siren Red, and Flash Blue.
- Pair and play with your Bluetooth® device with 30 foot range
- 6 hour rechargeable battery
- Premium sound in a lightweight design with flexible earhooks
- Sweat and water resistant
- Take hands-free calls and adjust music with no-slip-grip RemoteTalk
- (*Compatible with iOS devices. Functionality may vary by device.)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.