It’s a new week which means a fresh batch of media deals. First up, iTunes has launched a couple of Digital HD sales. You can grab a number of
Leonardo DiCaprio movies for $9.99. These titles typically go for $15-$20. Popular movies in this sale include The Wolf of Wall Street, The Great Gatsby, Blood Diamond and many more. iTunes also kicked off a $7.99 sale that’s focused on Hip-Hop movies. You’ll find HD digital downloads of popular films like 8 Mile, Friday and more.
Next, Amazon offers The Unit Complete Series on DVD for $49.99 shipped. This collection originally retailed for $200, it typically goes for $100 or more. Today’s deal is the lowest that Amazon has ever sold it for and the best price we can find. Follow the story of a top-secret military unit as it lives out the real-life stories of America’s Delta Force Unit. This show was nominated for a handful of Emmy Awards and is rated 4.7/5 stars at Amazon.
More Media Deals:
- Sherlock The Complete Series on DVD: $75 (Reg. $116) | Amazon
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Pre-order + $5 Gift Card: $20 ($30 value) | Target
- Batman Under the Hood on Blu-ray: $9 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- James Bond – Spectre Pre-order + $5 Gift Card: $23 ($30 value) | Target
- Meru HD Rental: $1 (Reg. $5) | Amazon or iTunes
- Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away on Blu-ray: $5 (Reg. $13) | Amazon
- North and South Complete Collection on DVD: $13 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- The Samurai Trilogy on Blu-ray: $32 (Reg. $40+) | Amazon
- A Christmas Horror Story on DVD: $5 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- Batman Begins on Blu-ray: $7 (Reg. $12) | Amazon
In 1987, Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio) takes an entry-level job at a Wall Street brokerage firm. By the early 1990s, while still in his 20s, Belfort founds his own firm, Stratton Oakmont. Together with his trusted lieutenant (Jonah Hill) and a merry band of brokers, Belfort makes a huge fortune by defrauding wealthy investors out of millions. However, while Belfort and his cronies partake in a hedonistic brew of sex, drugs and thrills, the SEC and the FBI close in on his empire of excess.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links