Update (2/10 11:30am): Another price drop! Get it now for just $179.99 with free shipping. New price is also available from BuyDig’s eBay store.
BuyDig via eBay offers the LG Watch Urbane Android Smartwatch in Silver or Gold for $199.99 shipped. That’s tied with our previous mention from two weeks ago as the lowest total price we’ve seen for a new watch. As a pricing comparison, Amazon currently charges $255 for them.
The watches are compatible with Android 4.3 OS or higher and features a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB memory, 1.3-inch display, barometer, compass, heart rate monitor, and Bluetooth 4.1 LE. Over 360 Amazon shoppers gave it 4.3/5 stars.
- 1.3″ Full Circle P-OLED Display with Gorilla Glass 3 and Full Metal Body with Screw-Less Back Cover
- Compatible with most devices with an Android 4.3 or later operating system
- Fitness Integration with Built-In Continuous Heart Rate Monitor and syncs with sensors and applications for real time health and fitness data
- Environmental Biosensors – detects and tracks Barometric Pressure, Gyroscopic Movements, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic Sensor, PPG Heart Rate Monitor
- Music Streaming – stream music stored in the internal memory to a compatible Bluetooth device. Please note: The watch can be used only to receive notifications and accept/reject calls. Once accepted, you must then use your phone to talk.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links