As part of the Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon offers the Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service for $74.99 shipped. That’s $55 off the original list price/ Best Buy’s current listing and the lowest we’ve seen.
With Ooma, you can save hundreds of dollars each year on nationwide calls. You can even get the Ooma Mobile HD app and take your Ooma service on-the-go. Use this handy tool to estimate your potential savings and extra fees. Jump up to an Ooma Premier account ($9.99/month) and you can sync with Google Voice, make calls from compatible smartphones (over WiFi), and block unwanted callers.
Over 2,900 Amazon shoppers gave it 4.3/5 stars.
- Crystal-clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
- #1 rated home phone service for overall satisfaction and value by a leading consumer research publication.
- Ooma Telo seamlessly interacts with your favorite smart products like Amazon Echo and Nest to make your home safer and more convenient than ever before.
- PureVoice HD delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Includes nationwide calling, voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, 911 calling and text alerts.
- Download the Ooma Mobile HD app and take your Ooma service on-the-go.
- Easy install in minutes; works with your high-speed Internet and any home phone.
- Backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty with 24/7 customer support.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.