Amazon has kicked off its $5 Digital HD Movie sale, discounting a slew of popular titles by up to 75%. For comparison, Amazon typically rents these movies for $5 but today you can permanently add them to your collection for that price. Amazon Instant Video is available on a large number of devices, including iOS/Android, gaming consoles, and hundreds of HDTVs. See the entire list here.
Our top-picks from this sale include:
Next up, Amazon and Walmart are offering a handful of Blu-ray movies for $5. The former offers free shipping for Prime members or on orders of $35+ while the latter has free in-store pick up.
- Cinderella Man – Amazon or Walmart
- Role Models – Amazon or Walmart
- Seabiscuit – Amazon or Walmart
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly – Amazon or Walmart
Before you head on to the rest of today’s media deals, be sure to swing by Amazon’s Deal of the Week that features nine different Dreamworks movies on Blu-ray for $12.99 Prime shipped.
More Media Deals:
- NFL Super Bowl Collection I-XLVI on DVD: $49 (Reg. $60+) | Amazon
- NFL Top 100: Greatest Players on DVD: $18 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- Cartel Land Digital HD Download: $15 (Reg. $20) | iTunes
- ESPN 30 for 30: Film Favorites Collection on DVD: $15 (Reg. $39) | Amazon
- Cowboy Bebop The Movie on Blu-ray: $7 (Reg. $12) | Amazon or Best Buy
- Your Highness on Blu-ray: $5 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- The Daniel Craig Bond Collection Digital HD Download: $40 (Reg. $80) | iTunes
- Bad Words on Blu-ray/UltraViolet: $5 (Reg. $12) | Amazon
- Mr. Holmes Digital HD Rental: $1 (Reg. $5) | iTunes
- Person of Interest on Blu-ray: $13 (Reg. $20) | Walmart
- Breaking Bad The Complete Series on Blu-ray: $60 (Reg. $74) | Amazon
- This is 40 on Blu-ray: $5 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
How to Train Your Dragon:
Hiccup is a young Viking who defies convention when he befriends one of his deadliest foes — a ferocious dragon he calls Toothless. But humans and dragons are supposed to be mortal enemies, not buddies, and this unlikely pair must overcome many obstacles and one ultimate challenge – to save both their worlds.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.