Prime members: the newest batch of Kindle First books for February has arrived. In case you’re not familiar: this program allows subscribers to Amazon’s two-day shipping service early access to new upcoming Kindle books ahead of their release date for free (Reg. $6).
Head over to the Kindle First page to view the six new titles that have been chosen for November. Prime members can then download one of the six titles to a Kindle device or to the free iOS/Android app. Not a Prime member? You can still pick up a Kindle First release for $1.99. Either way, your selected title becomes a permanent addition to your library. Grab a free trial with access to a number of perks: two-day shipping, early access to lightning deals, and more.
This month’s selection of Kindle First titles include:
- The Last Girl (The Dominion Trilogy Book 1) by Joe Hart
- North of Here by Laurel Saville
- Winter Men by Jesper Bugge Kold
- Ghost Gifts by Laura Spinella
- Little Sister by Giles O’Bryen
- All the Lasting Things by David Hopson