Sunvalleytek has kicked off a Super Bowl Sale over at Amazon, dropping its prices on a number of RAVPower products. Free shipping is available for Prime members or on orders of $35+.
The star of this promotion is a 2-pack of 3-ft. MFi Apple-Certified Lightning Cables for $14.99. Applying coupon code 4BXRUCZZ drops the final price down to $7.99. For comparison, we typically see a single 3-ft. cable go for $5-7. Today’s deal is nearly 50% off the regular going rate and one of the stronger 2-pack deals that we have seen. Rated 4.6/5 stars by over 1,100 Amazon customers. Full details and specs below.
More RAVPower Deals:
- 24W 4.8A Dual-USB Car Charger: $7 w/ code 97TBHYDD (Reg. $10)
- 10,400mAh 3.5A Dual-USB Power Bank: $16 w/ code 3DBIMGF8 (Reg. $22)
- 13,000mAh 4.5A Dual-USB Power Bank: $19 w/ code V8U5WA9M (Reg. $28)
Looking for more Lightning Cables? Anker’s reinforced PowerLine options are some of our favorite are on the market and are currently on sale. Also, don’t forget to swing by our USB Power roundup from yesterday for even more deals.
- Apple MFi Certified: Ensures 100% authenticity and completely compatible with iPhone 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / 6 Plus, iPhone 5S / 5C / 5, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 / iPad Air, iPad Mini 4 / Mini 3 / Mini 2 / Mini, iPad 4th gen, iPod nano 7th gen, iPod touch 5th gen and latest iOS.
- Super Compact: 3ft/0.9m is almost the same length as the original Apple cable, it is ideal to replace the old original cable or have one as back up in the car, at home and office as well as on the road.
- Extra Durable: We bent this cable for more than 5000 times and there is no damage on it. It’s more durable and lasts longer than original cables.
- Perfect Fit: Compact (0.33in × 0.19in / 8.5mm × 4.8mm) heat-resistant Lightning connector fits into virtually all cases cutouts, big or small. (Note: Does NOT fit the Lifeproof iPhone 6 Case)
- Environment Friendly: Built with TPE, which is non-toxic, recyclable and safer than any other material. It is suitable for the customers who are environmentalists or someone who has babies (the babies may grab anything they can get into their mouths)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links