Aukey Direct via Amazon offers its 15,000mAh Dual-USB Port Quick Charge 2.0 Power Bank for $29.99. Applying coupon code JWRHH5I9 drops the final price to $18.50 with free shipping for Prime members or on orders of $35+. This is a notable price for a 15,000mAh power bank alone, but the inclusion of Quick Charge 2.0 is icing on top of the cake. You’ll typically find this product for around $25-$30. Today’s deal is the best price that we’ve seen on this model.
This power bank is “up to 75% faster than a standard charger”, has 15,000mAh of juice and two USB ports. It’ll charge a iPhone 6/s about seven times or an iPad once. Larger Android phones will be able to get 3-4 battery fill-ups. Quick Charge 2.0 makes this power bank an ideal companion for compatible Android devices. A microUSB cable and 18-month warranty are included with purchase. Rated 4.1/5 stars.
More from Aukey:
- up to 75% faster Charge than a standard charger
- Compatible QC 2.0 also charge older smartphones and tablets not equipped with QC 2.0 technology.
- Package Content: Aukey PB-T3 Quick ChargeTM 2.0 Portable Charger(with one quick charge 2.0 port), USB charging cable, User manual, and full 18 Month Worry-Free Warranty
- certified by Qualcomm and UL
- Capacity: 15000mAh, Battery Type: Li-Polymer
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links