Amazon offers the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse for $62.58 shipped. This device originally retailed for $80 and regularly goes for $70 or more. Today’s deal is the lowest price that Amazon has ever sold it for direct and the best deal currently available.
The Logitech MX Anywhere 2 features DarkField Laser technology for full functionality on glass and high gloss surfaces. It has dual-connectivity via the Logitech Unifying Receiver or Bluetooth, so you can use it with a Mac or Windows PC. One of my favorite features is its adaptive hyper-fast scrolling that allows you to “fly through long documents and web pages”. Even better, it has three assignable buttons for custom shortcuts and quick-access to applications. Users can expect up to two months of use on a single charge.
Don’t need Bluetooth connectivity? The previous generation model is currently down to $34 Prime shipped.
- Tracks virtually anywhere: The Dark field Laser sensor tracks flawlessly even on glass and high-gloss surfaces (4mm minimum thickness.)
- Compact, sculpted shape: Comfortable, portable control on the go
- Dual wireless connectivity: Connect to Windows and Mac with tiny Pico Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Easy-Switch technology: Pair up to three Windows or Mac devices at the same time and switch between them with the touch of the button
- Hyper-fast scrolling: Fly through long documents and web pages
- Rechargeable battery: Up to 2 months of power on a full charge
- Customizable control: Download Logitech Options software to enable gestures, reassign button functions and more
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links