Sunvalleytek via Amazon offers the RAVPower USB-C + A Quick Charge 20,100mAh Dual-Port Power Bank for $55.99. Applying coupon code NNBD2P25 drops the final price to $37.99 with free shipping. That’s good for $18 off the regular going rate and the best price that we can find.
This RAVPower 20,100mAh Power Bank features a 3A USB-C port, dual-USB ports with 2.4A outputs and Quick Charge 2.0 capabilities. There is enough juice here to replenish an iPhone 6/s nearly seven times, large Android devices five times and an iPad Air 2 more than once. Additionally, you’ll be able to power a 12-inch MacBook, making this a solid all-in-one option for any technology enthusiast. Nearly 300 Amazon customers have rated this power bank 4.7/5 stars.
Next up, Unic Shop via Amazon offers the uNu 5,000mAh 2.1 Power Bank w/ 2-in-1 MFi Lightning + microUSB cable for $19.99. Add coupon code PVMYHYW6 to bring the final price down to $11.99 Prime shipped. You’ll typically find this charger priced at $20-$25. Today’s deal is the lowest price we can find and one of the best deals we’ve seen on a power bank and Lightning cable combo.
If you’re in the market for an on-the-go charging solution, we recommend grabbing one of these power banks from uNu. It has a 5,000mAh capacity, which is enough to power an iPhone 6/s twice and the larger Plus more than once. You’ll find a 2.1A USB port and built-in LED display to show how much juice is left, as well. uNu includes a 2-in-1 MFi Apple-Certified Lightning + microUSB cable for charging nearly any portable device. Rated 4.4/5 stars by nearly 300 Amazon reviewers.
ICYMI: Aukey 15,000mAh Quick Charge 2.0 Dual-USB Power Bank: $18.50 Prime shipped (Reg. $30)
- Fastest Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology: Qualcomm and compatible devices charge 75% faster; iPhone, iPad and other none QC devices get up to 2.4A of powerful current with iSmart technology
- Type-C Input and Output: The first ever external battery charger with USB-C/Type-C. Use it to quickly recharge the 20100mah external battery, or to power Apple Mac Book (tested and supported) with USB-C/Type-C ports.
- Rapid Recharge: Even with a huge 20100mAh battery, it can only take 5 hours with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 USB Charger to recharge; an input of 5V/2A means that it still charges faster than normal USB chargers even without Qualcomm compatibility
- Huge capacity: 20100mAh charges an iPhone 6S & 6 almost 7 times, a Galaxy S6 almost 5 times or an iPad Air more than once
- Smooth ebony varnish with 4-LED battery level indicator, 100% safe circuit protection; charger automatically shuts down if short circuit or overload occurs to protect your devices
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.