We first told you about Amazon Home Services about a year ago as the online retailer launched its Angie’s List competitor. The main purpose is to pair customers up with trusted experts to help remedy common problems around the house. From home improvement to electronics, putting together that IKEA bed or getting the lawn manicured, you’ll find nearly every chore covered. Amazon Home Services is available nationwide, although you’ll find more options in metropolis areas.
Today, Amazon is sweetening the deal by throwing in a free $30 gift card when you book your first service of $99 or more. That’s good for an effective savings of up to 30%. All you have to do is visit this page and sign-up for one of the many options by March 15th. Once the service is completed, Amazon will email you the bonus gift card. Head below for full terms and conditions on this promotion.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. (PT) on February 24, 2016 and ending at 11:59 p.m. (PT) on March 15, 2016, or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to first-time purchase of a service on Amazon.com.
- Offer must be purchased from the service detail page with promo message present.
- Offer limited to services that are individually priced at $99 or more.
- Customer must complete check out with the qualifying service by March 31, 2016 and the service must be scheduled and completed within 30 days of purchase.
- GCs will be sent to the email address registered to the Amazon customer account used to purchase the service, 2 weeks after the service has been completed and payment has been processed.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Service prices are subject to change.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be used only to purchase eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. GCs cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account. For complete GC terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs never expire and no fees apply.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.